Property Insurance

Whether you are purchasing for the first time or moving home we can provide both buildings and contents insurance to suit your needs. If your home is financed with a mortgage, your lender usually insists on buildings insurance to protect the structure of the property.

We are happy to advise on the level of cover that would be appropriate to protect both your property and your contents, explain policy excess amounts and discuss the additional features you can add to your policy for extra peace of mind.

Buildings insurance provides a sum assured for the rebuilding cost of your home but additionally covers extra costs such as alternative accommodation, lost or stolen keys, trace and access of leaks and damage to plants and shrubs within set limits.

Contents insurance covers your normal household possessions on a new for old basis with the ability to add extras such as accidental damage, home emergency, legal liability and personal possessions cover. Business equipment, electronic downloads and theft from Outbuildings are also covered within set limits as standard.

Landlord’s Insurance

If you own property that you are renting out its important to have the right policy to protect both the property and your source of income. Landlords insurance can protect against loss of rent if damage to the property leaves it unfit to live in. Should the property be unoccupied for up to 90 days cover will be maintained and you can even protect against malicious damage to your property and contents by your tenants.